Curtains are always a good choice to bring warmth and elegance to a room. Mary Clarke’s made-to-measure curtains can be lined, interlined, blackout lined or blackout interlined depending on your requirements.
Curtain heading choice
The type of heading is very important as it needs to match the style of the room.
• Pencil, triple and double pleat are very popular and are a classical look.
• Eyelet and cartridge heading are a more contemporary style.
• Goblet is a good choice for a dining room.
• Box pleat or inverted pleat give a very formal look.
Mary can advise you on fabric choices.
Curtain poles and tracks
Mary supplies poles and tracks on which to hang your curtains, and works with a reliable fitter who will fit the poles and tracks. Ensuring you get the right track or pole to take the weight of heavy curtains is very important. Spending money on good quality poles is important.
- "We are both really pleased with the curtains and think they look fantastic! We took the plastic off last night and they fall beautifully and really make a difference to the room by making it much warmer and softer."JI
- "Just a note to say a big thank you for sorting my curtains out for me. They are now back in my bedroom after a few years in a box, and looking great. A wonderful job done Mary, many thanks."CB
- "Mary – the curtains look great. You should be proud of them."RE