• Roller blinds are made from a single piece of stiffened fabric.
• They can be made from a fabric you choose or Mary has books of fabrics especially for roller blinds.
• They can be made to the exact size of your window.
• Translucent blinds are a very popular alternative to sheer/voiles/nets.
• They look good in a traditional or a modern house.
• They can be made up in aluminium or wood.
• The slats can be set to any angle to control the light in the room.
• The aluminium comes in several colours and the wooden blinds are available in neutral tones, or natural shades of wood.
• These blinds were originally used in offices but with the wide range of fabrics available they can give a contemporary feel to a room.
• They are also good for controlling light levels.
• They are a great solution if you haven’t got a lot space. One of their best features is that they can fully open to both sides or to just one side of the window.
• Are mostly fitted on conservatory roofs and windows.
• They come in several different colours.
• The original styles (still available) were fitted with tension cords.
• Recent styles come in a frame and slide up and down in the channels at the side.
• These consist of flat panels that overlap.
• They can open back to both sides of the window or just one side.
• They give a very contemporary look to a room.
- "Thanks for the wonderful job you have done."VI
- "The valence looks lovely. Your curtains are the nicest and best we have ever had."LC
- "Just a short note to say we are very pleased with the blinds and curtains, they look great and thank you for doing them so quickly."M.N. Watford